I. ON CLEARANCE
A. Transferees, Diploma/TOR requests, Comprehensive Exams.
- Proceed to the Circulation In-charge/Section Head at the 3rd Floor to check obligation/s.
- The Section Head will affix his/her signature if there is no existing obligation. Otherwise, settle obligations accordingly.
- Proceed to the College Library Head for his/her signature and stamping of “CLEARED”.
B. Students with Library Obligation Prior to Final Examination
- Proceed to the Office of the College Library Head at the 3rd Floor.
- Settle obligations accordingly.
- Wait for the College Library Head to affix his/her signature and stamp “CLEARED” on your clearance.
II. ON THE USE OF DISCUSSION ROOMS
The Discussion Rooms are available at the 2nd & 3rd Floors of the Library for use by the students of the University. If interested, follow the procedure below:
- Students who would like to use a Discussion Room should seek permission from the Serials Librarian (2nd Flr.) and Health Sciences In-charge (3rd Flr.).
- Students should fill-out logbooks & leave their ID card to the Librarian/In-Charge before they can use the Discussion Room.
Charging of laptops & other electronic gadgets is not allowed.
Cleanliness should be strictly observed inside the Discussion Room.
Maintain academic noise to a minimum level.
Eating is strictly prohibited.
III. ON THE USE OF THE E-RESOURCE CENTER (ERC)
1. Students must present their I.D. card
2. Internet account is non-transferable unless the owner of that account is present and warrants transfer.
3. The Internet stations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Each student is given 10 hours of Internet Surfing per semester. Unused number of hours is non-cumulative & cannot be used in succeeding semesters.
5. A ratio of 1 student per Internet station is observed.
6. The use of Internet is definitely for educational purposes only.
7. Opening of pornographic & game sites is strictly prohibited. Students found violating this will be sanctioned accordingly.
8. Social Networking is allowed for college students. However, no games shall be allowed.
9. Altering of PC CMOS, browser & network configuration is strictly prohibited.
10. Foods, drinks, gums are not allowed inside.
11. Printing services are charged:
- P2.00 per page (short)
- P3.00 (long)
- P5.00 per page for those with graphics
12. Proper discipline is encouraged at all times.
IV. ON THE USE OF ONLINE RESOURCES
The Library has its own website available through:
All online resources are available in the website either free or subscribed. For the subscribed resources, please get passwords from the General Reference In-Charge.
Special assistance can be given to students who want to be familiar with the online resources (EBSCO, INFOTRAC, National Geographic Online, Gale Virtual Reference, Business Global: Insights and others).
You may get in touch with University Libraries through its Facebook Account linked in the Library website.
V. ON ACADEMIC RESEARCH CLINICStudents who are undergoing research can avail of this service in the Library. The General Reference In-Charge will be assisting researchers in conducting their research in terms of literature search, literature matrix, source documentation, etc.