1. The ID card is non-transferable. Students caught using the ID card of another will have the card confiscated and submitted to the POM/POW for proper action.
2. Since the library adopts the “NO ID, NO BORROWING POLICY, the school ID card is required when borrowing library materials.
3. So that the rights of the other users will be protected, mutilation or stealing of library materials is strictly prohibited. Users who underline words, deface, write, cut or otherwise mutilate or steal a material will be assessed the full cost of the damaged or stolen item and/or suspended or denied use of the library facilities and resources for a certain period or even for the rest of the term. The case shall be elevated to the DSA for proper action.
4. Books for overnight reading are to be issued from 3:00pm to 6:00pm only & to be returned not later than 12:00 noon on the following day when the Library is open. Otherwise, Overdue Fine will be charged. On Saturdays, borrowing of books for overnight shall start from 9:00 am to 6:00pm. For those who borrow books on Saturdays and in some cases when classes will be suspended the following day, the user may return the item on the day office hours/classes resume.
5. Graduate school students are allowed to borrow materials on any school day at any given library hour, to be returned after a week. Otherwise, an Overdue Fine will be charged.